The Vinyl Flat is the proven, simple and affordable way to fix warped and dished vinyl records and is used by knowledge record collectors and vinyl record enthusiasts worldwide. The Vinyl Flat includes three different types of Groovy Rings to handle any record size or type of warp. These soft synthetic fabric rings are used inside the Vinyl Flat plates to protect and cushion the record during flattening.
The Vinyl Flat can be used with or without a heat source. Your kitchen oven can be used to heat the Vinyl Flat, provided you follow our instructions. However, most customers use our Groovy Pouch, to heat the Vinyl Flat as it is more convenient and easier to use than an oven.
- Unique and Simple Design
- Safe for All Vinyl Records
- Flattens Vinyl Record Warps by Applying Even Pressure to Record Playing Surface
- Includes Three Pairs of Soft Groovy Rings that Work with ALL Record Sizes
(7", 10" and 12" records)
- Reduces or Eliminates Record Dishing
- Use With or Without Heat Source (Groovy Pouch or Kitchen Oven)
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Designed and Made in USA
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee with 2-Year Limited Warranty