THE VINYL FLAT RECORD FLATTENER
- Unique and Simple Design
- Safe for All Vinyl Records
- Flattens Vinyl Record Warps by Applying Even Pressure to Record Playing
- Includes Three Pairs of Soft Groovy Rings that Work with ALL Record Sizes
(7", 10" and 12" records)
- Reduces or Eliminates Record Dishing
- Use With or Without Heat Source (Groovy Pouch or Kitchen Oven)
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Designed and Made in USA
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee with 2-Year Limited Warranty
HARDWARE REPLACEMENT PACK
This hardware is included with the Vinyl Flat.
You only need to purchase this replacement
pack if you need to replace your hardware.
- Includes Stainless Steel Bolt with
Protective Cap, Stainless Steel Wing Nut
and Two Heat-Resistant Fiber Washers
GROOVY RING REPLACEMENT PACK
All of these Groovy Rings are included with the Vinyl
Flat. You only need to purchase this replacement
pack if you need to replace any of your Groovy
Rings. These rings are made of soft synthetic fabric
that protects, cushions and insulates records from
the Vinyl Flat plates. The pack includes:
- One 12-Inch Pair of Rings. Use these general-
purpose rings with any record size (7", 10" or
12") and with any type of warp. Best for LPs
with edge warps.
- One 12-Inch Pair of Rings with Center Record
Label Cutout for LPs. Best for dished 12-inch
LPs (LPs that have a convex or concave warp).
- One 7-Inch Pair of Rings with Center Record
Label Cutout for 45s. Best for flattening 45s.
THE GROOVY POUCH
The Groovy Pouch is our self-contained heating unit for the Vinyl Flat Record
Flattener. After 6 years of great customer feedback, in 2017 we completely re-
designed our Groovy Pouch and moved production from China to the USA.
The re-designed Groovy Pouch is powered by reliable SunbeamTM heating
technology, featuring stable temperature control with three different heat
settings to facilitate flattening of all types of records. The new, “fold-over”
design is simple to use and ensures that heat is evenly applied to the Vinyl Flat
top and bottom plates resulting in better performance compared to our previous
designs. You can also use the pouch as a handy storage case for your Vinyl Flat.
A digital thermometer is included with the pouch to verify that the pouch
temperature is correct for record flattening.
Many of our customers use an outlet timer to automatically turn the pouch off
after heating the Vinyl Flat. We don't sell timers, but using an outlet timer with the
pouch greatly reduces the possibility of over-heating a record. We recommend
the Century Mechanical Countdown Timer for around $10 - buy it here on Amazon.
(Century also sells this timer on Ebay.) The Century Timer works in 15-minute
increments which is ideal for record flattening.
- New, Improved “Fold-Over” Design is Easy to Use and Directs Heat Evenly
to the Vinyl Flat Plates
- Use as a Storage Case for the Vinyl Flat
- High-Quality Rugged Black Nylon Fabric Shell
- Fabrics Hand-Sewn in the USA
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Limited Warranty
FIXES WARPED RECORDS
The Vinyl Flat is the proven, affordable way to fix warped and dished vinyl records
and is used by knowledge record collectors and vinyl record enthusiasts
worldwide. The Vinyl Flat includes three different types of Groovy Rings to handle
any record size or type of warp. These soft synthetic fabric rings are used inside
the Vinyl Flat plates to protect and cushion the record during flattening.
The Vinyl Flat can be used with or without a heat source. Your kitchen oven can
be used to heat the Vinyl Flat, provided you follow our instructions. However,
most customers use our Groovy Pouch, sold below, to heat the Vinyl Flat as it is
more convenient and easier to use than an oven.